23 - 24 October, 2019
Hotel Palace, Berlin
+44 (0) 207 368 9850
Day 1 - Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019
11:45 AM 360 Panel Discussion - Succeeding with rapid experimentation and deployment: What are the critical success factors in organising your people, processes and technologies to successfully implement agile workflows across the business?
- How can you build flexible data strategies that evolve in line with new technologies and organizational processes to best support business decision making?
- Succeeding with data-agility: How can you break down big data with agile processes and enable your analytics team to better handle increasing volumes of company data?
- How can you introduce agile workflows across the data department to continuously deliver on data projects that reinforce data’s value to the business?
- How to create a blueprint for agile analytics to break down internal silos and fully operationalise analytics across the business
Day 2 - Thursday 24th October 2019
Thursday, October 24th, 2019
9:20 AM Panel Discussion: How to organise your data office to deliver greater business impact and achieve a step change towards a data-first company culture
- Centralised vs decentralised analytics: How can you best position your data function within the wider company structure to build a community around data science and bring business users on your data journey?
- How can you embed data science into cross-functional teams to create data products and services in line with current company demands?
- How to drive collaborative relationships between data, IT and the business to transform operations and fuel innovation to drive digital business transformation
- How can you connect your data team with departments across the organisation to increase understanding of data’s commercial value and align on key opportunities?