17 - 18 October, 2019
Contact: 44 (0) 207 036 9451
About Data Insight Leaders Summit:
Turning data into actionable insights is indisputably a C-level priority, as established corporations realise they need to build a foundation of sophisticated analytics to remain competitive in the current data-driven world. This trend offers data insight leaders like you the opportunity to successfully lead your people, process and technology to extract actionable insights from data to boost your business’ bottom line.
As the only conference to exclusively bring together data insight leaders from Europe's 500 top companies, Data Insight Leaders Summit offers you the opportunity to benchmark your function with those leading the way and source practical solutions to key challenges. If you are serious about unlocking the full potential of your functions ability to identify and progress the most valuable data insight projects to deliver a greater ROI to the business, then you do not want to miss this unique learning and networking opportunity.
“The best Data Analytics related event I have been to - the choice of topics, presenters and organisation was excellent and I made a lot of valuable connections.”Prof Detlef Nauck, Chief Research Scientist, Data Science, BT
What Makes The Data Insight Leaders Summit Unique?
After picking the brains of 62 data insight leaders like yourself, we've created the only agenda that focuses on your department’s priorities.
- 2 days of cutting-edge content, with 4 tracks dedicated to your top user cases, will leave no stone unturned when addressing your biggest data insight pain points.
- Nowhere else will you get 50 of the most progressive players, sharing their first-hand experience on the do's and don'ts, to fast-track your data experiments into tangible results.
- Plus our unique interactive formats will get you collaborating with your peers, challenging current assumptions, and sparking new ideas, to source innovative solutions together.
“The variety of different interactive session formats allowed me to directly deliberate with my peers, data insight leaders from leading companies, about current challenges we are facing and share best practice on how to overcome similar obstacles.”Bertrand Hassani, Global Head of Research and Innovation, Banco Santander
Our 50 Thought Leading Speakers Representing The Most Advanced Data Insight Leaders At Europe’s Most Progressive Companies Will Shift Your Paradigms, Challenge Your Assumptions, And Spark New Ideas:
“The event provided a rare opportunity to meet with fellow senior leaders in the data industry and learn from real cases studies which tackled issues that are core for my organisation right now.”Mehdi Ahmar, Head of Data Intelligence, Allianz Worldwide Partners
- Hear inspirational case studies on how the most progressive players are extracting actionable insights for sales & marketing, research & development, operational excellence and security intelligence user cases
- Define how to unleash the full potential of your department’s ability to identify and progress the most valuable data insight projects to boost the bottom line
- Discover the latest and greatest technology that can help you deliver sophisticated data insight capabilities to the business
Unique Small-Group Interactive Formats
Will get you collaborating with your equivalent, challenging current assumptions, and sparking new ideas, to source innovative solutions together:
Who Should Attend:
Data Insight Leaders Summit is designed for heads of data insight functions from Europe’s top 500 companies representing the most progressive sectors and geos to offer you the best benchmarking opportunity.
Key sectors include:
Technology, Telcos, FMCG, Finance, Pharma, Retail, Media, and Travel
Key geographies include:
UK, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain and Netherlands
Whether you are leading a data insight team as part of a centralised function or in a de-centralised function, Data Insight Leaders Summit is the perfect event for you to learn from those that have overcome the same challenges you are facing.
Key job titles include:
Heads of Data Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Information Analytics, Digital Analytics, Big Data, Smart Data, Data Science, Quantitative Science, Data Discovery, and Data Statisticians
Want to check out the previous year program? View it here