23 - 24 October, 2019
Hotel Palace, Berlin
+44 (0) 207 368 9850
Day 1 - Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019
11:45 AM 360 Panel Discussion - Succeeding with rapid experimentation and deployment: What are the critical success factors in organising your people, processes and technologies to successfully implement agile workflows across the business?
- How can you build flexible data strategies that evolve in line with new technologies and organizational processes to best support business decision making?
- Succeeding with data-agility: How can you break down big data with agile processes and enable your analytics team to better handle increasing volumes of company data?
- How can you introduce agile workflows across the data department to continuously deliver on data projects that reinforce data’s value to the business?
- How to create a blueprint for agile analytics to break down internal silos and fully operationalise analytics across the business
Day 2 - Thursday 24th October 2019
Thursday, October 24th, 2019
12:00 PM Case Study - Transforming the enterprise with digitalization: How to drive process automation to analyze, visualize and transfer data into action at pace
- Transforming company capabilities with process automation: How to empower employees with increased automation to boost operational performance and drive cost efficiencies?
- Improving service quality: How to build a platform for network analytics to enable smarter operational and business decision making with data-driven insights
- How to build new operational models from company data sets to increase process speed, precision and reliability through digitalization?
- How to transform towards the new way of working and manage the change when algorithms take over?
- Where and how can decision making be fuelled with AI?