23 - 24 October, 2019
Hotel Palace, Berlin
+44 (0) 207 368 9850
Day 1 - Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019
9:35 AM Panel Discussion - Overcoming black box analytics: How can you build explainable AI in-house to increase trust with transparent data models and secure board backing to further automate the enterprise?
- How can you ensure that your Advanced Analytics / AI models are solving the business problems you need solved?
- Ensuring ethical AI: What is the best approach to integrating a strong code of data practice across the enterprise to ensure ethical and proficient advanced analytics?
- Building a reliable ethics framework: What are the technical tools and techniques required to address the privacy and security concerns surrounding increased automation to ensure responsible AI applications?
- Building a code of ethics: How to equip your data teams with ethical guidelines to counteract inherent bias in algorithm development and build fair data models that enable unbiased business decision making
- Setting governance standards: How can we increase collaboration across the data science community to build an official ethics framework to ensure responsible design and application of AI?