23 - 24 October, 2019
Hotel Palace, Berlin
+44 (0) 207 368 9850
Day 2 - Thursday 24th October 2019
Thursday, October 24th, 2019
9:00 AM Opening Keynote Interview: How can increased diversity and inclusion within your data department give you a completive advantage and enable you to deliver superior results for the business?
- How to launch an in-house diversity and inclusion program to attract to a wider pool of talent and deliver on the business benefits of increased diversity
- How to best structure a diverse data team to drive greater levels of employee engagement across the business and increase buy-in
- How can you best match the individual strengths of your team members to drive higher performance rates?
- How to improve your leadership skill set to best support and mentor a diverse workforce
3:55 PM Panel Revolution - Developing data science for social good: What initiatives can we launch within the data science community to positively impact wider society with key insights?
- How can current data leaders increase partnerships with academia to nurture the next generation of data scientists?
- How can we increase collaboration and data sharing across the data science community to support different sectors and fuel economic growth?
- Assessing the top trends driving change in the future data science landscape and how they can be leveraged by global societies; Exploring robotics, block chain and service automation