23 - 24 October, 2019
Hotel Palace, Berlin
+44 (0) 207 368 9850
Day 1 - Wednesday 23rd October 2019
Wednesday, October 23rd, 2019
12:40 PM Spotlight on Innovation: How to bring ML into production on a global scale and deliver a strategic portfolio of data products that matches organization-wide business objectives
- Succeeding with DataOps: How can you build a robust environment for the production and deployment of machine learning models that allows for easy adoption by the business?
- Value driven data product portfolio : How to identify future applications of ML and AI to deliver on business demands and keep the company ahead of the curve in competitive markets
- Scaling data products: How to design data products that can be quickly adopted across markets, locations or business units to maximize value and synergies?
- Automating the ML process: How to employ ML models to reduce the heavy lifting for data scientists and enable your data team to focus on high value tasks for the business
Day 2 - Thursday 24th October 2019
Thursday, October 24th, 2019
9:20 AM Panel Discussion: How to organise your data office to deliver greater business impact and achieve a step change towards a data-first company culture
- Centralised vs decentralised analytics: How can you best position your data function within the wider company structure to build a community around data science and bring business users on your data journey?
- How can you embed data science into cross-functional teams to create data products and services in line with current company demands?
- How to drive collaborative relationships between data, IT and the business to transform operations and fuel innovation to drive digital business transformation
- How can you connect your data team with departments across the organisation to increase understanding of data’s commercial value and align on key opportunities?